Holidays are the perfect time to discover amazing places and meet new people. While you make friends around the world you also open your mind: You say yes to new proposals, things that you wouldn’t think of doing in your own town, maybe because you don’t have the time or because you don’t dare to. Dating or making friends on a trip is very interesting, especially if your dates/new friends are locals, because they will be the best guides and they will make your experience much more pleasant. This is why many travelers use the Happn.
The app has analyzed the international monuments where people have most used Happn. Here’s the ranking:
1) Obelisk of Buenos Aires, a meeting point for locals and tourists on their way through the city. This place is a meeting point for tourists and locals
2) Buckingham Palace, with its famous change of guard that attracts thousands of tourists each year to London, it is the residence of Elizabeth II.
3) The iconic Eiffel Tower of Paris, a 300 meter high iron building that has become in monument more visited in the world.
4) The Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. It is a Catholic basilica in Spain, which was designed by the architect Antoni Gaudí. Started in 1882, it is still under construction. It is the masterpiece of Gaudí, and the greatest exponent of Catalan modernist architecture. It is one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
5) Empire State in New York City: The Empire State Building is a skyscraper located at the intersection of Fifth Avenue and West 34th Street in New York City, United States. Its name derives from the nickname of the State of New York.
So, if you want to meet your significant other using Happn, why don’t you trying visiting one of this places during your next holidays?